TeeBike Test Ride
Yes, please register me for a free, no obligation test ride of the TeeBike.
TeeBike at a Glance
- Powerful 350 watt motor
- Large 624 Watt-hour battery
- Thumb throttle. You decide when and how much to pedal.
- Folding frame – fits in the boot of your car
- Five levels of battery boost Tackle large hills with ease
- Ultra comfortable saddle
- Extra large mudguards to keep the mud off you and your golf bag
- Aluminium alloy frame
- Shimano 8 speed gear set
- Waterproof electrics & cabling
- Tektro mechanical disk brakes
- Kenda 20” x 4” tyres
- LED headlight and tail light
- 2 year warranty
- Service agents throughout NZ
- Price includes our kiwi designed universal trundler bracket
MeloYelo is kiwi owned and operated and has a reputation for delivering the highest quality, most reliable e-bikes in the affordable end of the market. Every single component on our bikes is specified by us. Holger, our German engineer living in Shanghai, oversees our quality control. And, because we sell through a nationwide network of retired engineers working from home and don’t have the overheads of shops, our prices can’t be beat. Plus, MeloYelo supports the EVolocity electric vehicle programme in NZ high schools. With MeloYelo you GO WELL AND DO GOOD.