- Pump up your tyres regularly. It will make a world of difference and add kilometres to your ride. Our recommended pressures for most riders are around 35psi for around town and 25-28psi if riding on off-road trails.
- Check your disc brakes once per month. Make sure the screws on your disc brakes are tight.
- Regularly check and replace your brake pads. On an ebike, brake pads will wear twice as fast as on a regular bike.
- Be sure to clean and lube your chain every few weeks (depending on how much you ride).
- Keep your derailleur clean & lubed. A derailleur has many small moving parts and dirt and grime can interfere with your ability to shift gears.
- Also clean your cassette (gear cluster) regularly. Once clean, lubricate it with a teflon-based lube.
- Every couple of months, check to make sure that your handlebars and stem are tightened. Over time, the screws will loosen from vibration.
- Once a month, check that all your cables are tightly connected.