MeloYelo prides itself on understanding – and then meeting – the needs of kiwi ebike riders better than other ebike companies, most of whom are large international conglomerates.
How do we find out what kiwi ebike riders want?
- Market research. Last year 1100 kiwis – most in their senior years – responded to our survey asking them what they were looking for in an ebike;
- Feedback from our sales & service Associates, most of whom are retired or semi-retired engineers and mechanics;
- Feedback from our customers.
What do we do with this feedback?
Our team of kiwi engineers uses this market information to:
- Select the most suitable frames;
- Specify each and every component that goes onto our bikes, using only trusted, brand-name componentry;
- Ensure that MeloYelo ebikes deliver
the number one thing kiwi customers are looking for: Comfort. Why are our bikes
- Sprung memory foam saddles;
- The option of adding a suspension seat post to absorb shock on bumpy terrain;
- Super-comfortable hand grips that are locked onto the handlebars;
- Custom-fitting of the bike to each customer. We make adjustments to the handlebars, saddle, lever positions etc. to suit your individual preferences.
Why can’t other bike brands do what MeloYelo is doing?
Most of the ebikes available in NZ are designed for the international market, so they haven’t taken the unique NZ terrain and requirements of NZ customers into account. In those cases where the competitors are NZ brands, they are not constantly monitoring the needs and wants of kiwi customers like MeloYelo and then instantly refining their products to meet those needs.
What do MeloYelo customers say?
- 96% of our customers are satisfied or very satisfied with their MeloYelo ebike;
- 96% rate MeloYelo as either responsive or very responsive to any questions or concerns;
- 89% rate the quality of MeloYelo ebikes as high or very high. 0% rate the quality as low;
- 88% would recommend MeloYelo ebikes to their friends.